3dsMax | How To Make Window Blinds In Seconds?
Make Blinds is a free MaxScript that will create vertical or horizontal window blinds in seconds. With just a few clicks you can populate hundreds of windows with randomized blinds.
This script offers two modes- ‘simple‘ mode and ‘power‘ mode. Simple mode is a single click operation. Simply select the windows you want to treat and it will create vertical blinds with random window coverage. Power mode offers the following features:
- Choose between vertical or horizontal blinds
- Specify the width of the blinds and their offset from the window
- Specify a rotation angle (or rotate them randomly)
- Specify a range of window coverage
- Choose either a Max Standard, Vray, or Autodesk/Mental Ray material
- Options for layer and object naming